Moving!!!

Sorry I've been out of the loop a bit but as you can see from the photos below I am up to my ears in moving boxes and packing tape!  Yes, we are moving....less than a week now and I'm trying to get everything ready. I've got some design team projects I'm trying to wrap up for the month before I have to pack up my scrap supplies!



I had to give up my LOAD process which I am totally bummed about.  I was so enjoying the process and was actually keeping up with it.  But with the move coming, I just couldn't commit to that along with packing.  Especially considering my supplies are going in boxes soon!  But I enjoyed it so much I'm considering taking Lain's Mother LOAD class at BPS this summer.  I really enjoyed the process and it really helped me learn a lot about my style and preferences.

Here's a layout I completed for LOAD using the May Magpie Club Main kit and the Bits and Bobs kit!  I LOVE those kits!  I created this layout for a Scrap Tiffany challenge to create a layout about Guilty Pleasures.

LOAD10 The Good Things

Well, that's it for now!  I'm hoping to pop in a bit here and there but we are winding down quickly here with packing so the computer and everything will be down for a few days until we get set up in our new home!   This move is a good thing and we are very excited!  I'll have a much bigger scrap space!  Isn't that the most important thing?  LOL

Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I feel your pain! I've packed up all the non-essential scrapbooking stuff but I'm not touching anything else in my scrap space until my house sells. Good luck on your move - bigger scrap space sounds great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tape feature around your packing photos! Good luck with your move and can't wait to see all the awesome-ness you create in your new scrap space!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man. that is so rough. but a bigger space?? yipeeee!!!

    and i love all the cool details on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, Sheri!! 'Love all the goodies that you placed on your page!

    Best Wishes with your move, my friend!

    Hugs,

    Renee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read every single one!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye