PL Week One ~ Back again!

Yes! It's me! I have been off of blogging for a while, since the first part of the year.  Really, the first time I've taken a break since I started blogging almost four years ago. This break was fully intentional and needed.  As my last post in January noted, I have made some changes in things this year and it has been a much needed change for me.  Sometime I'll elaborate more on that but for right now, I just wanted to get back into blogging.

As you know, I jumped on the Project Life bandwagon and am LOVING it!  I have kept up so I have a lot of spreads that I want to share. I really struggled back and forth on whether or not I wanted my life pages shared on the blog for the world to see but decided that I love this process way too much to not share it.

So here is my Week One (yes it goes back to the first week of January!)
(Sorry about the pictures...they're not perfectly clear, not sure what happened but will definitely find a better place to take photos!)

The left page is the back side of my cover. I didn't want the numbers covered so I left the pockets transparent and I'm totally fine with the fact that they are backwards from this page view.

I included several inserts on this week's spread. My family was still visiting from California during this week so we had a lot going and I didn't want to leave anything out.

We took the kids to ICE at Opryland Hotel.  I just hole punched the photo souvenir and put it right in the album.


Included another insert with the tickets and more photos.

Another insert with additional photos
Again, more photos on an additional insert.

This is the right page spread. 

I am loving the option of additional inserts. I find that I am capturing much more of life this way than I ever could before. 

As far as supplies, I used a lot of different product.  If there's something specific you are looking for, let me know and I'll do my best to identify the product.  

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. awwww....nice to see you blogging again....loveee your pages!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet sheri! so glad to read you again! I follow your flickr photos so I knew you were ok!!
    love your PL so far:! happy you are enjoying the process! I am soooo behind!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read every single one!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye