Make It Merry Tag book * Elle's Studio

I'm so excited to be participating in Elle's Studio Celebrate December festivities! It's been a wonderful month of inspiration and exciting things over there. So many talented and creative people that have just blown my socks off!

Well, today, I'm up on the blog with little tag book that I've been wanting to make! It's full of things that make our home merry during the Christmas season.  Elle's tags were perfect for this mini!


To see the full mini book, hop on over to Elle's Studio blog for a look inside!  Don't forget to stop in the store and grab those holiday tags before they're gone!

And as my little gift to you today, you can download the tag cutting file I created in my Silhouette.  It includes the cover tag with the "Merry" cutout along with the filler tags.  It's in an 8 1/2 x 11 size so that if you have the older Silhouette you can still use it!

Click for link to download

Also, I'd like to show some appreciation by having a little giveaway. It's always more fun when a prize is involved right?  Leave me a comment and I'll draw a winner on Saturday! I'll send you a fun little package of goodies!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out Elle's Studio if you haven't been there yet!
Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas season with lots of joy and time with the ones you love!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the download! I came here through the ES blog-- and I want to say again how pretty I think your album is! I hope to make something with your tag file to tell the stories behind special ornaments on our tree :) Thanks again!
    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I saw your mini earlier this morning and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mini! I always love your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheri! I found your blog through Janna's class. Your work is so beautiful! Can't wait to see more:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there clasmate. Just looking around saying hi. Love your work. Looking forward to updates!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read every single one!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye