So I thought I'd take another try at it. I'll attempt to start posting more often. As I said, I haven't made a layout in so long I really can't remember. At least over a year and a half, maybe longer. My dive into Project Life actually became my focus. It still a project that I love and am continuing. I just missed the creative aspect of creating a layout.
So to stir my inspiration and get me going again, I joined a new kit club for me. It's Hip Kit Club. I'm sure you've heard of it...or maybe not. I just received my first kit for October and I'm so happy with it. By the time I joined, the add-ons were sold out so I only got the main kit. But the add-on kits they put together are amazing too! Can't wait for November!
To spark some creativity, I took part in Hip Kit Club's first ever online crop over the weekend. They have a Facebook group that you can get involved in and that's where the crop took place. I had a super busy weekend so didn't get to sit by the computer to play along but since you had until Tuesday night to complete the projects, I thought I'd give it a try.
I'll be sharing my projects over the next few days. Up first is the very first challenge which was to create a layout using fall colors. Since fall is one of my favorite holidays, second only to Christmas, I decided to take the plunge!
I used the Hip Kit Club October kit. The leaves are cut from my Silhouette and misted with several different colors to get the variation.
I hope you enjoyed the share. I will be back with a few more projects and layouts and a surprise! Check back soon!
If you're still hanging on and following my blog, let me just say thank you! I really appreciate it.


Oh, Sheri, it is always good to see you!! So glad that you are blogging. 'Love this layout....he is so cute and loveable!! I am so happy for you and your family....remember, we care!! xoxoxox
ReplyDelete