Magpie Club Kits are back!

I'm so excited to share that the Magpie Club kits have been launched for May! You know I'm a Magpie Club kit fan and have been for quite some time. Well, I was honored to be chosen as one of Magpie Club's Design Team members! YAY!

Magpie Club has just relaunched this May with some great changes. You now have the option of purchasing the Main Kit, which I can say from experience is amazing! I have never been disappointed with Tara's unbelievable kits. They have so much product included and wonderful little bits that you can't find anywhere else.

Then they have also just started a new choice called "Bits and Bobs". This is what I get to play with each month! Tara's bits and bobs she's always included in her kits have always been one of my most favorite things in her kits. Well, now you can get just those little bits of this and that all on their own! How exciting is that?

Here's what you get in this months "Bits and Bobs" kit:


I used the kit to complete my Scrap Tiffany layout for the current challenge to scrapbook about Friendships.  This layout is about my niece and her friend.  I used the awesome sketch provided by Lisa Day at For The Luv of Art weekly challenge.  Talk about killing 3 birds with one stone!  Love when that happens!

And here's my layout I completed using this awesome kit:



Just look at those amazing bits of goodness!  If you have already check out Magpie Club!  One of the absolute best kit clubs in my opinion!

Now I'm off to work on my LOAD project! 



/>

7 comments:

  1. that layout is wonderful!!! I may have to take me a look at that bits and bob kit again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout! I'll have to check out the kit club, tfs!
    p.s. You can come and play in my space any day, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I said it already but I love this layout!! I think you did wonders with the kit!! have a great day sweet Sheri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sheri - you rocked this kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layout for Scrap Tiffany!! Everything about it is so very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Renee! You always have the sweetest comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Tara! I love your visits!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read every single one!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye