It's Bits and Bobs again!

It's no secret that I love my Magpie Club!  I wanted to share my projects created from the August Bits and Bobs kit.  Now the August kit is sold out but it will give you an idea of the amazing products that you will receive each month.  Tara is so generous with her kits and it's filled to the brim with little bits that you won't find anywhere else.  I love that part!

The August kit was all about travel and maps and faraway places.  Since I don't really travel, I had to think of a different spin to use all the wonderful pieces of the kit!

First I created a layout about me and my hubby:

Just look at those wonderful maps and little airmail envelopes, cards and more!
So yummy! 



I had so much product left over after my layout, I decided I had to do something more because a layout wasn't going to use up that wonderful stuff!  So I decided to create a mini-album.  Again, I'm not a world traveler so I had to think of something else.  I decided to create a mini about all the wonderful places hubby and I dream of visiting!  It was so much fun and I have to say, putting it down on paper made me realize how we need to work even harder towards those goals and it made me want it even more!

So here's my mini:











I love how it turned out!  The kit was amazing!  This mini was created using mostly the Bits and Bobs kit, with the exception of alphas, transparency and some tags.  I loved everything in the kit and am so thankful that I get to play with it each month!

August kit may be gone, but you can watch for the September kit being posted at Magpie Club in just the next few days!

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I just love your "smash book" style! Also, I think Nova Scotia should be added to your list of places to visit :) We have some really great scrapbooking stores!!!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! I haven't been totally sold on smash books, but I really love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. popped across form pinterest...what a fantastic book and a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh I'm so in love with your mini!!! It makes me want to go make a bunch :) the layouts, papers, instagrams...love it all! What size did you actually make it? Have to go check out the Magpie club :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess! Thanks for visiting. The size is about 6x8. Unfortunately, Magpie Club closed down last year. It's really too bad, it was a great kit club.

      Delete
  5. I love how Oklahoma became a natural arrow pointing to your title!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so great!
    i love the way you arrange and decorate the journal :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering...is this made with normal scrapbook paper or thicker paper? I am so inspired by your book that I want to make one just like it but couldn't figure out what paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here is an awesome link on SCRAPBOOKING!!!! makes it so fun

    http://d567cwzbk8dr6t6waw0m5u1le2.hop.clickbank.net/

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://d567cwzbk8dr6t6waw0m5u1le2.hop.clickbank.net/

    ReplyDelete
  10. where to you by your carnet (support)?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read every single one!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye