Elle's Studio Summer Doc 2010

I'm so excited to share with you a project I created for Elle's Studio using her Summer 2010 Documented Tags. It is an amazing kit full of various sized tags, flags and banners. I loved creating with this kit! The best part? It's digital so you can just download it and print them out. As many times as you need them, you'll have these tags at your fingertips! You can find this kit, along with all her other digital goodness at Jessica Sprague's website!

I created a video showing how I put this together. I hope you enjoy it!

Summer Documented 2010 Mini from Sheri Twing on Vimeo.

Here's the photos of the album as well.

I hope you've enjoyed this peek at my tag completed with Elle's Studio kit. You can check out more info on Elle's blog here!

Thanks for looking! Have a happy Wednesday!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! And I love the new Blog Look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little Mini. I love it!!
    Loving the video's too. I'm a fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute mini! PS...love your big ring too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and summer and colorful! I just love this mini.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woow!! what a fantastic job!! This looks perfect! I love Elles studio but posting to the uk takes aaaages!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read every single one!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye