Autumn Layout

Happy Sunday! I just wanted to share a quick digital layout. I created this one using more of Shimelle's polka dot paper and elements from the Autumn Apples kit at Two Peas. I love that kit because it is just so versatile! It's great to print out the elements and use them too! And if you hurry, you can still catch it while the kits are on sale this weekend!

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday! Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see my layout for this week's challenge at ScrapTiffany!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I love this page...I love the scrunched paper, paint, and the letters are awesome!!!
    Great layout and pic is cute too. ;)
    I must learn this digital stuff.
    T!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the continuation of your DT stint in Scrap Tiffany and also you featuring in the 2peas news letter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, polka dots are my favorite! I may just have to check this kit out! Fabulous layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy looking at your layouts. They are awesome!!! Great job...again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great digi-LO! I love that paint on there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice ... the colors are so vibrant (Kristi's pumpkin's sure are cute in the pic, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW awesome photo and love your layout....perfect!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this page...I love the scrunched paper, paint, and the letters are awesome!!!
    Great layout and pic is cute too. ;)
    I must learn this digital stuff.
    T!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read every single one!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye